Customized Galvanized Steel Decking Sheet Comflor 210, 225, 100 Equivalent Composite Metal Floor Decks
1. easy-installed, cost-saving, convenient transportation
2. Light-weight, excellent load capacities
3. Fireproof, erosion-resistant, waterproof
4. Long life span, maintenance free, beautiful appearance
5. already supplied a lot with client's acceptance, high strength and high zinc
Composite floor deck is widely used in power plants, power equipment companies, automobile exhibition halls, steel structure workshops, cement warehouses, steel structure offices, airport terminals, railway stations, stadiums, concert halls, grand theaters, large supermarkets, logistics centers, and the Olympics. Steel buildings such as stadiums and stadiums.
Adapting to the requirements of rapid construction of the main steel structure, it can provide a firm working platform in a short time, and can use multiple floors to lay the profiled steel plate and layer the concrete flow of the concrete slab.
1: Adapt to the requirements of rapid construction of the main steel structure, it can provide a firm working platform in a short time, and can use multiple floors to lay the profiled steel plate and layer the concrete flow.
2: In the use stage, the floor slab is used as the tensile reinforcement of the concrete slab, which also improves the rigidity of the slab and saves the amount of steel and concrete.
3: The embossing on the surface of the profiled board creates the greatest bonding force between the floor slab and the concrete, so that the two form a whole, with stiffeners, so that the floor slab system has high bearing capacity.
4: Under cantilever conditions, the floor slab is only used as a permanent template. The length of the cantilever can be determined according to the section characteristics of the floor panel. In order to prevent the cracking of the cantilever plate, it is necessary to match the design of the structural engineer with the negative reinforcement at the support.
Galvanized composite metal floor decking
Our Roof Decking range offers a variety of metal thickness (0.50 mm to 1.5mm) profile and finish to meet different requirements regarding span , insulation, water proofing, imposed load, thermal efficiency and any other considerations.:
1. It can be used as a permanent structural support member for slab.
2. It will enable fast construction of building roofs and floors save up to 50% of construction time of the slab and roof. Once design as composite structural, will allow either to reduce or to eliminate the structural steel used in RCC slabs.
3. It combines exceptional spanning capabilities with reduced concrete usage to provide a cost-effective and attractive floor solution that's easy to install .
|Specification and details of galvanized composite metal floor deck floor Decking
||0.8-1.2mm; max 1.5mm
||600mm-1025mm (depend on the model you chose)
1. There are processed slots between the corrugations of the profiled steel plates, available for engineering use like electric power and communications.
2. The dead load of the entire structure is reduced, saving the basic cost of the lower part.
3. During construction, the profiled steel plate can enhance the lateral stability of the supporting steel beam.
4. It gives full play to the mechanical properties of two materials - steel and concrete.
5. It does not require form work, getting rid of the removal and installation of form-works.
6. The profiled steel plate is equal to tensile main rib based on calculation, only moisture reinforcements are needed.
7. The profiled steel plates provide an even ceiling surface for concrete buildings.
8. After installation, the profiled steel plate can be used as a safety work platform for workers, tools, materials andequipment.
9. Low Cost.
The FAMOUS steel base product has a Z350 zinc-coating mass. It was selected to provide superior corrosion protection in service, directly as a result of increased coating mass. FAMOUS steel is also available with a Z450 coating mass with a 15 year warranty. Comprehensive shear stud welding tests across a range of base thickness with both coating masses were undertaken to ensure consistent results can be achieved on site.
Steel and concrete composite slabs are lighter and stronger than most conventional slabs. The steel decking provides tensile reinforcement, combining with the compressive strength of the concrete for an all round stronger slab. Steel decking profiles are designed to prevent any longitudinal slip between the steel and concrete in the slab itself, and any transverse movement between the slab and supporting beams.
The weight savings achieved in composite slabs can be passed on to other areas of the design, such as foundations. And because steel decking acts as permanent formwork, it can significantly reduce the need for propping or temporary formwork -saving both time and money.
Easy On-Site Handling
Steel decking is delivered to site in pre-cut lengths, and in pre-packaged bundles. The bundles can be easily craned into work areas, and the individual sheets quickly layed by hand. One truck can carry 1,000 sq metres of decking at a time, and a team can install up to 400 sq metres in a day.
Speedy, Safe Construction
A composite slab effectively acts as a safe working platform. Once the slab is poured, following trades can get on with their jobs below almost immediately. At the same time, work can continue unhindered on the floors above, allowing simple installation of services. Cable trays, ductwork and service pipes can be suspended neatly underneath the slab with purpose designed clips, brackets and hangers that locate easily and quickly into recesses in the steel decking profile.
Power plant, power equipment company, car showroom, steel structure plant, cement warehouse airport terminal, railway station, stadium, concert hall, theater, supermarket, logistics center, exhibition hall, etc.
Meanwhile we can also different models of decking series. Please check bellow pictures. If you prefer any of them, please contact with me directly.
welcome customer's visit and realize win-win business.